Volunteering with us lets you gain experience with the community while helping. If you are a student it is also a way to complete your Community Hours.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Volunteering helps you make new friends and connections
- Gain skills and knowledge within specific areas
- Increases your social and relationship skills
- Increases your self confidence
- Combats depression
- Helps you stay physically healthy
- Enhance your resume with skills and experience in areas of your personal interest
- Opportunity to try something new
- Be apart of your community, through service
- Gain a sense of achievement
- Meet a diverse range of people
- Learn about issues facing those in your community
Want to Become a Volunteer?
Fill out this form and Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!