Homeless & Walk-In Program
Clothing and hygiene are very basic needs that are often over looked. Those who visit our store are treated with
· 1 free complete outfit (including shoes),
· A hygiene package including all
· 1 blanket or complete bed package.
· Reading material if desired.
If the client has a job interview or
While, the Clothing Assistance is
Goals of the
· Give immediate comfort to the
· Provide hygiene products to
· Providing friendship with a helping hand in hopes of providing a positive shift in their life.
· Keep Thunder Bay’s homeless
· Take away absolutely all barriers to free clothing, with a program that
If you are in need of help from the Community Clothing Assistance visit 404 May St. N. or call 474-3583
Our Success Story...
In the past those staying at the Shelter House, sleeping outside, and those
This program takes on a special
Through the Homeless Walk-In
The large bank of clothing makes it easy to choose the style that people like, no one is forced to accept items that does not appeal too them, and there are thousands of items to choose from.